Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Knee Update

I'll be seeing an orthopedic doctor on Tuesday afternoon next week, so I won't really know anything until then, or soon after that appointment. Like I've said before, hopefully the doctor has seen it before and knows exactly what's going on and it can be a quick and/or easy fix.

I also thought I'd update you all on my beard growth. That's right, my beard growth. If you remember at the beginning of Intermenno, I took a picture next to Johannes, a Dutch Committee Member and Menno Simons look-a-like. Compare the no smiling of Johannes in this picture to mine:



I have not shaven or trimmed my beard since August 5. So, behold 4+ months of growth:



Until next time,
Jon

4 comments:

blaire said...

oh my!

huberloja@hotmail.com said...

Are you not allowed to smile after beard growth reaches a certain measurement?

Jon said...

Mom, do you see Abraham Lincoln, Amish, or other people with beards smiling in any photos?

Austin Smith said...

Don't talk back to your mother, Jon...